Who We Are
La Forza Soccer Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides boys & girls
youth competitive travel soccer in the Fenton, Lake Fenton, Linden, and Holly areas of
Southeast Michigan. The club was founded in 1994 and features:
- A youth academy for development of younger players.
- Year long tactical & technical training.
- Specialized speed/agility/quickness and goalkeeper training.
- Multiple child discounts and a scholarship program.
- ...and more - visit our Club Features
Page for details.
La Forza Soccer Club
La Forza Indoor Champions
Congratulations to these teams who took indoor championships this winter:
Boys U11/U12, Genesee Fieldhouse Session II
Boys U9, Genesee Fieldhouse Session II, U9/U10 Boys Division
Starting in the spring of 2014 La Forza Soccer Club will have additional
Coaching Staff provided by Youth Elite Soccer (YES),
the soccer development
industry's leading staffing agency.
YES currently recruits, selects and supports over 200 licensed international
coaches to staff soccer clubs throughout the U.S. YES coaches serve in a wide
range of programs, partnering with club leadership to implement development
plans that are customized to suit the ages and skills of the players and the
long term development needs of the programs.
La Forza Club contracts with YES for Elite coaches only. These coaches are
selected as Elite coaches based on their high level qualification, coaching
experience, playing experience and educational backgrounds. This affiliation
with YES ensures that our club is fully supported at all coaching levels. We can
sustain the growth of our club and will always have outstanding coaches to staff
our programs and coach our teams.
YES Coaches are selected from the following process:
Learn more about YES by visiting yessoccer.net
- Applications are made online at
YESsoccer.net from coaches worldwide.
- Approximately 1000 applicants are screened by interview, where they are asked to
describe their playing experience and coaching qualifications and experience. Applicants are given a personal consultation to determine the type of position
they are suited for.
- Successful candidates are invited to a Coaching Day, where they are graded on
the quality of their specific training sessions on the field by Senior YES staff
as well as their attitude and personality attributes.
- Outstanding candidates join the YESsoccer coaching team and are selected and
assigned to a position.